Drop vessels by Paul Tarlow

drop ring

Slumping through a ring.  Also called slumping into the air.

The image below shows two completed works that were formed with drop rings.  The glass on the left is still in the drop ring setup (as it was in the kiln).  The glass on the right is in a display stand.

fused glass drop ring

Leave a Reply