What You’ll Need
Here’s what you’ll need to make your own similar bowl:
Supplies & Materials
- 3.75 lbs scrap fusible glass. In this tutorial we used just blues, greens and clear as shown in photo below. You can use any glass you want, including transparent and opaque pieces.
- 4 dams, each 10 inches or longer.
- Fiber paper, about and one half square feet, 1/32 inches thick (thicker is ok)
Tools and Equipment
- Glass cutter and/or mosaic nipper
- Tile saw
- Coldworking equipment to finish piece as desired (diamond pads work great)
That’s it. We are ready to go!Back to Scrap Glass Project Start