To eBay or not to eBay

Home Forums Glassifieds Stuff for Sale To eBay or not to eBay

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    kayherbold
    Participant

This is about the Stuff for Sale – I can go to eBay if I want to shop there.  I choose not to do that.  Is there a way to sort out the eBay stuff so one does not have to wade through eBay repetitions?

Thanks.

Pam B
    Participant

Pam B

be specific with your requests.  For example if you put stained glass in, you get everything but if you put stained glass supplies scrap dichroic glass it will narrow your search.  Also… always always check the seller’s rating to see the comments on their products and service. Be very cautious from ordering from someone with a little track record.  I would also input oldest to newest if you do not want to wait as long.

Good luck it is a jungle in there,

Pam

kimshi
    Participant

I have found a few great deals when I intentionally misspell my search words…..:) Try it and you may be suprised what you find. Also Craigslist can be a very affordable way of picking up supplies. Good luck!

kimshi

kayherbold
    Participant

Thanks for the responses – however, I did not make my question very clear.  I don’t want to shop on eBay, I like to see what is available on other sights.  When I go to the “Stuff for Sale” on THIS website, why do I have to wade through eBay stuff?   

I have been burned by stuff on eBay, and choose not to go that route.  But, it would sure be nice to be able to depend on this website to have some original items for sale. 

Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

>> When I go to the “Stuff for Sale” on THIS website,
    >> why do I have to wade through eBay stuff?   

I’m confused.

Since this site went live last September I believe there has been just one post promoting anything on Ebay. 

Paul
    FusedGlass.Org
    Helios Kiln Glass Studio
    PaulTarlow.com

ams
    Participant

They mean that when you click on an item for sale in the Stuff for Sale section, the link takes you to the eBay site.

Hope that helps!

Anne

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx