Studies in Powder workshop with Leatherbarrow in March

Home Forums Glassifieds Classes, Instruction & Websites Studies in Powder workshop with Leatherbarrow in March

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bob L
    Participant

We have posted our 2010 workshops for our studio on Salt Spring Island, British Columbia. Of particular interest to people is a new date for our “Studies in Powder” workshop that we added for March 22-26. Currently there is only one participant registered… but we are going ahead with the workshop. We limit our workshops to six participants to ensure that each person gets the individual attention needed to get a good start in working with powders. My bet is that the March workshop will remain under subscribed… so if you are looking for really really individual attention then consider signing up. The workshop focuses on powder but also addresses many of other topics such as making moulds and stands, and photographing glass.

We have 7 kilns and a host of cold working equipment in a recently renovated studio. Oh and Salt Spring is, well, a unique experience in itself.

For more information visit
    http://www.leatherbarrow.ca/glass-workshops.html

Cheers,

Bob

Anonymous
    Inactive

The very first kilnformed glass class I ever took was with Bob (many years ago).  I have since had the chance to watch him teach several times at Helios in Austin (where his classes always sell out quickly).

He is an exceptional teacher, his classes are jam packed with knowledge and value, and he has a great sense of humor.

Paul
    FusedGlass.Org
    Helios Kiln Glass Studio
    PaulTarlow.com

chenhongjuan
    Participant

My bet is that the March workshop will remain under subscribed…   ugg boots günstig so if you are looking for really really individual attention then consider signing up. The workshop focuses on powder but also addresses many of other topics such as making moulds and stands, and photographing glass.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx