I’m in the process of making a fused glass dog using a stand-up mold. After the final firing, the glass was shiny. Alas, the figure stuck to the mold! I found a suggestion on-line as to how to get it to release which involved turning the mold upside down and supporting it slightly off the kiln shelf, than ramping at 150 degrees/hour with the expectation that the glass would separate from the mold somewhere between 500 & 600 degrees. I placed a piece of thick fiber paper under the glass to prevent damage to it when it fell out. The first try didn’t work, so I did it again taking it to 650 degrees. That time, it worked like a charm! The mold and the figure are both intact (but separate!). However, there is a light haze on the glass. My first thought was devit, but the glass was shiny when I began the separation firings, and I thought 650 was too low a temp for devit. I wonder if it might be something from the fiber paper which was white when I started but is now tan. Mostly, I wonder how to remove it. Help?