Paragon Firefly Digital Sentry Glass Kiln + Plus Bonus!

Home Forums Glassifieds Stuff for Sale Paragon Firefly Digital Sentry Glass Kiln + Plus Bonus!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    bluegirl
    Participant

I have a Paragon Firefly glass fusing kiln with digital sentry controller for sale. I will also include 2 kiln shelves, kiln posts AND an assortment of 90COE bullseye glass and dichroic glass as a BONUS! I bought the kiln and supplies to make fused glass jewelry, but I no longer have the time to devote to the hobby. 

The kiln is in excellent condition- all bricks are intact, fires up nicely! It plugs into a regular 120V outlet. I purchased it new and did maybe 6 or 7 firings with it. I would like to find someone local who can pick it up, but I can ship it if I have to. I am located in Greensboro, NC.

I am asking $425 (plus shipping, if needed) for the kiln, shelves, posts and glass. I also have a glass cutting tool and a couple of pairs of breaking/running pliers I can throw in to sweeten the deal! This is a complete fused glass jewelry setup- great for a beginner or experienced fuser!

Thanks!

bluegirl
    Participant

The kiln and glass have been sold. Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx