Mesh & Trough Melts (New eBook!)

Home Forums Glassifieds Stuff for Sale Mesh & Trough Melts (New eBook!)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all!

Just a quick note to let you know that I have a new ebook out:

You can learn more (and purchase) here:

FusedGlassBooks.com

The book (written by the same guy who writes the tutorials on this site: me : – ) is loaded with over 70 color photos, clear instructions, and more.  Its just $15 and includes step-by-step “recipes” for three very cool projects.

Cheers,
    Paul

suepoarch
    Participant

I ordered and paid by paypal yesterday for a copy of the new e-book on Mesh & Trough Melts.  I use a Macintosh.  However I have yet to see or receive any link from which to download me e-book even though the ad said “instant download”.  HELP

Sue Poarch

Fire_from_the_poarch@tx.rr.com

pambel
    Participant

tried to order ebook but payment page keeps scrambling my email address and won’t let Paypal payment process

Too bad it isn’t available in a softcover book version like your last book! :o) It would make for a nice addition to the glass section in my library! (and on the glass store shelves!)

I only have a b&w printer. :o(

Can’t wait to get it though!

Shirley

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Sue

Because you paid by echeck toy don’t receive the link until the check has cleared. That happened this morning. If you have not received an email with the link, please email me by clicking the above “About Us” link above and I will email you a copy.

Paul
    FusedGlass.Org
    Helios Kiln Glass Studio
    PaulTarlow.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx