Lucky enough to live on East Coast?
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years, 3 months ago by Anonymous.
- October 19, 2013 at 2:28 pm #10030AnonymousInactive
If you live within a few hours drive of the Washington, DC area this is worth the trek. If you have never been to Vitrum before then you are in for a treat. Their inventory of of Bullseye glass is matched only by Bullseye and their sale pricing is great.
Friday, October 25 – Monday, October 28, 2013 10 – 6 each day
As always, Vitrum will have an incredible selection—the warehouse will be overflowing with new crates, in just for this sale—and incredible savings on Curious*, special production, and top grade sheet and accessory glass straight from the Bullseye factory.
- 50% off on Curious Glass
- 35% off Bullseye sheet glass, frit, stringer, molds and more!
- Additional 10% discount for purchases over $400
- Only at Vitrum, new Special Production glasses available in standard streaky and exotic new styles like infusion, drizzle, and wave—all expertly crafted by the brilliant production team at Bullseye glass. Bullseye’s new Wave Pattern makes a bold, graphics statement.
- Super thin .5 mm Fine Line Stringer in 19 colors!
- As always Bullseye’s standard offerings of slumping mold from Creative Ceramics, plus an exciting selection of special order molds, rarely seen in the states.
- Special Production Reactive Luster made just for us! An endlessly surprising mixture of Reactive Ice and silver – a rather unassuming transparent brown streaky sheet glass, but once fired, a stunning combination of earth tones tinged with highlights of green, blue and purple. You really have to see this one!
- Special Production Opaline and Clear Streakie – be the first on your block to use this magical glass!
This is a sale full of surprises and…………
- Fabulous door prizes supplied by Bullseye Glass
- Wonderful staff members on hand to help you shop and load
- A streamlined checkout and wrapping system to process your order quickly
- Imaginative refreshments and, as always, a darn good time!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.