How to fuse a photo between 2 glasses

Home Forums Glass Fusing General Fusing Discussion How to fuse a photo between 2 glasses

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Maria2011
    Participant

Hi! I have just started working with fuse glass and I wonder if you can tell me how to fuse a photo of my son between glasses. Is it possible? I want colour pictures. I have read about transfer paper but they only give sepia tone and I want colour photos.

Any suggestion? thank you very much!!!

Maria

caco
    Participant

hi, think i’ve seen fusing photo paper that will let you do that via an ink jet printer, but i have not been happy with decals i’ve purchased made this way and i have not seen great results. ¬†believe to get a quality decal it needs to be printed in enamel/waterslide, likely a custom job if you want a photo, unless someone knows of something new? ¬†hope that helps somewhat.

Willeke
    Participant

Hi, you might try looking at inplainsightart.com and milestone decal art. They will make decals from your images which you can then fire. They are color images not the sepia toned ones. You can also paint the sepia toned ones with enamel paints for an interesting effect.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx