Handkerchief mold

Home Forums Glass Fusing General Fusing Discussion Handkerchief mold

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #9534


    I read the tutorial on the pressed glass technique and am dying to try it although I do not have enough items for the weight part, but you mentioned a handkerchief mold and I never heard of it or saw one and I loved the shape of your finished dish and wondered if anyone has a pic of this mold? I googled it with no luck and have a feeling it might be called something different. Please let me know where I can get one. Thanks!Wink


    Stephen Richard

    Use the bottom part of a stainless steel cocktail shaker.

    Stephen Richard

    blogs at: http://www.verrier-glass.blogspot.com/   and  http://www.glasstips.blogspot.com/


    I’d like to buy one of these molds but can’t find it.  I have a candle holder mold but it’s too small as is my vase mold. 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx