Glue for glass

Home Forums Glass Fusing General Fusing Discussion Glue for glass

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lioness
    Participant

Hi, I’m new to this site and not old with fusing 6 months. I have read the forums on glue for metals and will try the e6000. What I’m trying to glue to glass is glass. I’m making these glass rings that have a fused top and the band is Pyrex. And the stuff I was using was working well until recently and it may just be time to get a new tube. I am using Goop. Before I do, I thought I would ask for suggestions. I have scratched both top and bottom well, After reading I believe it could be the tube is older because it wasn’t till recent the tops have popped off but I can’t sell product like that.

Thanks for this site it’s already been alot of help    Laughing Love today!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there :)

There was a lengthy thread on this not long ago here.

You may want to start with that and see if it helps.

Paul
    FusedGlass.Org
    Helios Kiln Glass Studio
    PaulTarlow.com

jeffreyfrog
    Participant

I am not aware of goop, but have been recommending epoxy for glass as adhesive. But the link that Paul put is useful for you.

Jeffrey W                                                                                                                              New York Auto Glass

mhon
    Participant

My suggestion for you would be to use a new one. It’s better to be sure and safe than to have regrets at the end.  Thanks for the share though and good luck.auto glass replacement quote

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx