Glass Texture

Home Forums Glass Fusing General Fusing Discussion Glass Texture

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  harrycooper 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

silviaberian
    Participant

Hello,I’ve been doing some fused glass wall art. I have seen in the past that the texture of the finished glass picture can be a little rough or “pores” which I really like. It seems to be done with clear frit poured on the picture and fired one last time. Is there a certain technique how to get it “pores”, maybe in the length of the firing? Please let me know.

Thank youSilvia

sharlynharville
    Participant

Hi, I’m doing research on glass and I’m a student so that’s why I’m not expert like you so i need to Write My Essay to complete the theory so could guide with some topics reply here so we will talk about it.

sharlynharville
    Participant

g

harrycooper
    Participant

<!–td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}–>Thanks for your offer but as per my opinion, students who are looking for Assignment help, should give a try to Go Assignment Help. This is the No.1 Assignment Writing Company. Their services are of top quality and available at affordable costs. Their highly qualified tutors available 24/7 for your <!–td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}–>data structure assignment help.

harrycooper
    Participant

Thanks for your offer but as per my opinion, students who are looking for Assignment help, should give a try to GoAssignmentHelp. This is the No.1 Assignment Writing Company. Their services are of top quality and available at affordable costs. Their highly qualified tutors available 24/7 for your <!–td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}–>data structure assignment help.

<!–td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}–>

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx