Foto decals

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

WhiteLakeGlass write under the piece, she have in Gallery, about it.

It is a foto, of a stained glass vindow, she had a foto decal made from, and fused in this piece

I can’t find anybody or anything here i Denmark, to make a similar foto decal, so bright colors

Can anybody tell me, where to get the paper or get name of the place, where this foto decal is made :) ??

Sincerely

Signe from Denmark

stonethatflows
    Participant

HI Signe, I have used a printable paper for fusing from Delphi Glass (online) which  is called Fusing Photo Paper (about 16.95 US for 10 sheets).
    You have to use a black ‘ink’ only laser printer that has a high concentration of Iron in it’s toner. There are lists of many
    brands of printers. I purchased mine used online for less than 100.00 with shipping. You print the Photo & can paint it with glass enamels
    so it will be colorful after firing.
    A new product is available called ‘Creative Images Color Slide’, which you print on a color laser printer OR a color Copy machine
    which you apply to your prefired glass, then oven bake at 376 degrees F for 15 minutes. The material it is made of is not unlike Pebeo
    Paints that I’ve used at times.

All is available in the US online – I’m hoping you can find it in Europe to avoid shipping charges.
    Hope this helps, Barb

I have a Lifelong Passion For Glass

Anonymous

Nice post about Foto decals. I like your blog very much because it has very interesting articles of different topics like 000-331 exam, 156-215 exam and 642-873 exam and their tips and tricks. I am a very big googler and search on different topics. Between searching i found your nice blog. Thanks for your this great blog.

maryt
    Participant

Go to ipsart.com  In Plain Sight Art

They do a great job of printing up decals that can be fused into glass.  The color range is somewhat limited, but black and white, sepia, and blue/green/yellows seem to come out beautifully.

Mary T

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx