Blogging & Facebook

Home Forums Glass Fusing Art and Artwork Blogging & Facebook

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Linda Steider
    Participant

I think my question fits this section better than the others, so …. A younger friend suggested I join Facebook…it’s kind of a giggly fun time waster when I’m not in the mood to work. I get tired of waiting for my web designer to add & update my web page, so I am learning how to ‘blog’. Not being computer literate, initially it was frustrating, but it was a fairly fast learning curve. I’m still stumbling along, but think I have the hang of it. It’s also fun & I can post my new work immediately! Anyone else here use either of those to your advantage that can offer pointers? Thanks, Linda http://steiderstudios.wordpress.com/

sherrieb
    Participant

I haven’t posted any of my pieces to my Facebook page, although I’ve been asked why not.  Only your friends can really see the pics, so I don’t know that it’s a great publicity vehicle… It might be better to join a Facebook group of glass artists, and post pictures there. I heartily applaud you for learning to blog, even though you say you are not computer literate!  Very inspiring!

SherrieB

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx