Artists working with a combination of glass and lights?

Home Forums Glass Fusing Art and Artwork Artists working with a combination of glass and lights?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi –

Does anyone know any contemporary fused glass artists working with a combination of glass and lights?

I’m about to undertake a research project into the combination of fused glass, lights and technology.  Does anyone know of any contemporary fused glass artists who are using the new light technologies in their work?

wolfesimba
    Participant

I know of no one currently doing this but I would start my search with the folks at Corning in NY

aeshep
    Participant

Not wanting to ask without providing something, I found this:  http://www.finne.com/blog/?p=8

Perhaps off the mark but it does incorporate glass, tech and lighting.  I found it while looking, unsuccessfully, for another site.  I’ve been looking into LED lights for my fused glass and mixed media pieces.

Can you please share your findings?

mharrigan
    Participant

There is a glass studio in Mt Rainier Maryland, the Washington Glass School, that has combined fused glass with neon lighting.  you can look them up at Washingtonglassschool.com.

Merrilee

Anonymous
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx