Home › Forums › Glass Fusing › General Fusing Discussion › Stainless Molds › Stainless molds
February 24, 2012 at 9:28 am #12428
I have a couple of stainless molds that I use Bullseye kiln wash on, it took me a while to do it as evreyone said it was impossible and a pain etc. I have not had any problem getting the kiln wash on and they have fired great, but I got two ready to use two weks ago and my student load made it impossible to do. When I went to pick soe things up for tomorrows class I noticed that they had a brown mold (?) on them, now I live in Hawaii and it has been humid but this is something I have nevre seen before. The kiln wash was dry so I have no idea what caused it, any ideas?
I have never used the spray but just ordered some for the studio.