Petra, I use Beldecal’s

Home Forums Glass Fusing General Fusing Discussion Image transfer Petra, I use Beldecal’s



I use Beldecal’s paper. I think that they are pretty much all the same.

As to printers, you do need to use a laser toner that has Iron Oxide in sufficient concentration to create the color. All HP printers do have it. I too refill my cartridges and the refill I use works fine.



Barry Kaiser

People Who Like Thisx