Just punting


That cone shape, is called a punt and there’s a company in Colorado that’s recycling glasses like you: http://www.winepunts.com. I mentioned your idea to a friend who said it was a great idea then asked what if you put a bit of fiber paper on the bottom of the glass (top of the floral former) and made an impression of some kind in the glass?

People Who Like Thisx