I use an item called a

Home Forums Glass Fusing General Fusing Discussion Earring finding I use an item called a


I use an item called a plaque. Get mine at CGM findings. It is the small very thin piece that is used on necklace ends. About 1/2 in long and 1/4 in wide. Just glue it on the back like you would a Aanraku finding and hook the earring wire to it.

For the best part…..price is about 18 cents each for Sterling and not much more for gold filled..

Barry Kaiser

Web Site    http://www.kaiserglass.com

Glass Classes:   http://www.Kaiserglass.com/classes.html

Tutorials      http://www.kaiserglass.com/tutorials.html

People Who Like Thisx