I prefer to wrap dichro in

#12939
Anonymous
Inactive

I prefer to wrap dichro in paper and smash with a hammer for my frit.  The manufactured dichroic frit is not only crazy expensive but has about 70% of the surface covered with dichroic film.  That leaves onlly about 30% “bare” glass that will actually stick to the other glass/dichro.  I find I get smoother surfaces using the crushed sheet since there is more glass free to stick/flow.



Paul
FusedGlass.Org
Helios Kiln Glass Studio
PaulTarlow.com

 

People Who Like Thisx

Loading...