hi, think i’ve seen fusing


hi, think i’ve seen fusing photo paper that will let you do that via an ink jet printer, but i have not been happy with decals i’ve purchased made this way and i have not seen great results.  believe to get a quality decal it needs to be printed in enamel/waterslide, likely a custom job if you want a photo, unless someone knows of something new?  hope that helps somewhat.

People Who Like Thisx