I have tried just about everything. I used a two part epoxy for a long time, until I was packing for a show and things started popping off. We spent all night cleaning and glueing. I used E600, after a couplke of hours I heat set evrything for 30 minuets at 200.
I have been using it with a 95% success rate since then. I hvae ocassionaly had a bail and cab that just don’t seem to want to be together.
We recently moved from Virginia to Hawaii, and about 80% of all the bails came off or where lose. The container they where in was the only one to have any damage, something got wet and as it was July every thing was very hot, that is the only think I can think of that mad them pop.
I cleaned, glued and cured with no problems.