Fused Glass Yardsticks

A friend has asked me to make her a fused glass yard stick for her garden. How and what do I need to purchase and do to attach the metal stick to the finished fuse glass piece? Thanks so much for your help.

Glass yard stick

You can buy brass rods (hollow) at Ace Hardware, hammer the end of it flat and glue your glass piece to it using E6000 waterproof glue.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.